Thursday 3 July 2014

Error When Deploying Dynamics AX 2012 R2 Reports: The user or Group ’Contoso\Administrator’ is not recognized.

while working on  VendInvoiceDocument Report I was  faced difficulties when deploying report to Reporting Services. Error text was: The user or group name 'CONTOSO\Administrator' is not recognized.
Solution:
I was using database that I had backed up from Demo virtual machine and that was the problem. There was still a record in the database at [dbo]. [SYSSERVERSESSIONS] even I had removed all the relations to original AOS from the configuration forms. I needed to remove that. On my installation with only one AOS servier I had 2 rows in the table:
I just removed the first one and renamed AX-3 to be serverid: 1. After that reports deployed ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment